MENU

Company History

March 1939 (Showa 14)
Zenjiro Hirano personally started our business in Kikukawa, Sumida-ku, Tokyo.
November 1951 (Showa 26)
Reorganizing as a corporate organization, the company started in Sumida-ku, Tokyo with a capital of one million yen.
A straight factory was established in Kikukawa, Sumida-ku, Tokyo.
August 1953 (Showa 28)
The Ashikaga branch office was newly established in Shohei-cho, Ashikaga-city, Tochigi.
May 1962 (Showa 34)
The head office and the office was relocated to 1-10-9, Kamezawa, Sumida-ku, Tokyo.
May 1962 (Showa 37)
Capital fund was increased to four million yen by capital increase.
April 1964 (Showa 39)
The Omori branch office was newly established in Omori, Ota-ku, Tokyo.
June 1965 (Showa 39)
The first factory, second factory, lodgings, warehouse was newly established in Baraki, Ichikawa-shi, Chiba.
May 1965 (Showa 40)
Capital fund was increased to eight million yen by capital increase.
June 1965 (Showa 40)
The land adjacent to the Ichikawa factory was purchased, and a new warehouse was established there to relocate the Kikukawa warehouse.
May 1968 (Showa 43)
Capital fund was increased to 16 million yen by capital increase.
January 1969 (Showa 44)
NCR electronic computer 395 was installed for the rationalization of office work.
June 1969 (Showa 44)
Capital fund was increased to 20 million yen by capital increase.
July 1969 (Showa 44)
A branch office was newly established in Minami-omachi, Ashikaga-shi, Tochigi to relocate the Ashikaga branch office.
June 1970 (Showa 45)
Capital fund was increased to 40 million yen by capital increase.
August 1971 (Showa 46)
The Saitama branch office was newly opened in Ina-machi, Kita Adachi-gun, Saitama.
June 1973 (Showa 48)
The Nagano branch office was newly opened in Minowa-machi, Kamiina-gun, Nagano.
November 1975 (Showa 50)
The Nagano factory was newly established at the industrial park in Minowa-machi, Kamiina-gun, Nagano.
February 1977 (Showa 52)
IBM electronic computer system 32 was installed for the rationalization of office work.
August 1977 (Showa 52)
The Nagoya branch office was newly opened in Midori-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi.
September 1977 (Showa 52)
A new branch office was opened in Kita Kojiya, Ota-ku, Tokyo to relocate the Omori branch office.
June 1978 (Showa 53)
Capital fund was increased to 60 million yen by capital increase.
February 1979 (Showa 54)
The land adjacent to the Head Office was purchased for the extension of the Head Office.
April 1980 (Showa 55)
The Yokohama I.C. branch office was newly opened in Machida-shi, Tokyo.
March 1982 (Showa 57)
The Utsunomiya branch office was newly opened in Utsunomiya-shi, Tochigi.
September 1983 (Showa 58)
The Numazu branch office was newly opened in Numazu-shi, Shizuoka.
August 1984 (Showa 59)
The Fukushima branch office was newly opened in Fukushima-shi, Fukushima.
June 1985 (Showa 60)
Capital fund was increased to 80 million yen by capital increase.
April 1988 (Showa 63)
The Ichikawa factory was given independence to establish the Ichikawa Technical Research Institute, Ltd.
April 1989 (first year of Heisei)
The Saitama factory was given independence to establish the Saitama Technical Research Institute, Ltd.
October 1989 (first year of Heisei)
A branch office that was first in the industry to adopt an automatic warehouse system was newly opened in Ota-shi, Gunma.
The Ashikaga branch office was moved to open as the Kita Kanto branch office.
April 1990 (Heisei 2)
The Utsunomiya factory was given independence to establish the Utsunomiya Technical Research Institute, Ltd.
July 1990 (Heisei 2)
Capital fund was increased to 100 million yen by capital increase.
November 1990 (Heisei 2)
The Omori branch office was relocated to Higashi Rokugo, Ota-ku, Tokyo.
March 1991 (Heisei 3)
The Numazu branch office was relocated to Wakaba-cho, Numazu-shi, Shizuoka.
April 1991 (Heisei 3)
The Nagoya factory was given independence to establish the Nagoya Technical Research Institute, Ltd.
April 1992 (Heisei 4)
A new branch office where an automatic warehouse system was adopted was completed in Fukushima-shi, Fukushima to relocate the Fukushima branch office.
August 1992 (Heisei 4)
The Nagoya branch office was relocated to Tokai-shi, Aichi.
September 1997 (Heisei 9)
For the purpose of stock sales in the Kingdom of Thailand, our local subsidiary –NI Steel Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd. was established by joint venture.
May 2002 (Heisei 14)
The Omori branch office was relocated to Omorinaka, Ota-ku, Tokyo.
July 2003 (Heisei 15)
The Kita Kanto branch office was relocated to Ryumai-cho, Ota-shi, Gunma.
December 2003 (Heisei 15)
For the purpose of extending business in the Kingdom of Thailand, the joint venture of NI Steel Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd. was resolved to newly establish Hirano Steel (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
July 2004 (Heisei 16)
The Head Office was relocated from Kamezawa to Kinshi-cho, Sumida-ku, Tokyo.
August 2004 (Heisei 16)
The Omori branch office was relocated again to Kamata, Ota-ku, Tokyo.
September 2004 (Heisei 16)
The Nagoya branch office was relocated to Miyoshi-cho (Currently Miyoshi-shi), Nishi Kamo-gun, Aichi.
May 2006 (Heisei 18)
The Yokohama I.C. branch office was relocated to Ayase-shi, Kanagawa to change its office name to the Kanagawa branch office.
June 2006 (Heisei 18)
Our local subsidiary in Thailand–Hirano Steel (Thailand) Co., Ltd was moved from the 18th floor to 7th floor of the office.
March 2009 (Heisei 21)
The Omori branch office was integrated into the Ichikawa branch office.
June 2009 (Heisei 21)
The Headquarters office was moved into the Ichikawa branch office.
December 2009 (Heisei 21)
For the purpose of extending business in China, our local subsidiary ?Hirano Steel (Dongguan) Co., Ltd. was established in Dongguan, Guangdong , China.
June 2014 (Heisei 26)
The Head Office was relocated to Kameido, Koto-ku, Tokyo. The Kanagawa branch office was relocated to Ogami, Ayase-shi, Kanagawa.
August 2015 (Heisei 27)
For the purpose of extending business in Mexico, our local subsidiary –Hirano Steel de Mexico S.A. de C.V. was established.
September 2017 (Heisei 29)
Our local subsidiary in Hirano Steel (Dongguan) Co., Ltd. was moved to Nancheng Rd, Zhangmutou Town, Dongguan Guangdong.